Asakusa View Hotel provides wireless Internet access service to all the guest rooms for your convenience.
You can connect to the Internet through your wireless LAN devices while you are on a business trip or on holiday.
- You can connect to the Internet in your room for free through your wireless LAN devices such as PCs with a built-in wireless LAN adapter, smartphones and tablets.
Please note that the hotel cannot guarantee a secure connection at all times.
- The hotel cannot guarantee a secure, high-speed connection at all times as many things can interfere with wireless signals. For example, it may slow down depending on how busy the network is.
- The hotel staff does not set your PC or other devices to use this service, nor are they responsible for related assistance.
The hotel guests assume all responsibility for their own computer equipments at all times. The hotel is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged items.
We advise our hotel guests to prepare security settings such as activating anti-virus software for their own safety.
- The hotel is not responsible for computer virus infections, loss of data or information or any other damage resulting during Internet connection.
- Please note that a VPN connection is not available.
- The hotel is not responsible for any loss of or damage to your equipment, data or information due to system failure or any other reason while the hotel guests are using the service.
- Please refrain from sending or receiving a large amount of data, staying on line for long periods, or any other activity that can cause disturbance on the system including illegal use of the Internet.
The hotel reserves the right to terminate a wireless Internet session without notice if suspicious activities are found.